Monday, December 15, 2008

Honest Scrap Awards

I've just received this award from Kim Smith from Writing Space, my very first blogging award. Thanks, Kim! I appreciate the gesture. Even though we've met online recently, Kim's quickly becoming a blogging friend.







Here are the guidelines I received from Kim:
1. List 10 honest things about yourself (have some fun with this!).
2. Pass the award on to 7 bloggers (I was told that you can give out fewer if you'd like; I'm only giving out four.)

Ten Truths About Me:
TRUE CONFESSIONS
1. Lately I have to force myself to go to holiday parties, but usually end up enjoying them.
2. I love snow (so does Kim!), and find it very romantic.
3. I wanted to be a lion tamer when I was a kid. Ahem.
4. I'm a tea-aholic. Tea helps me to wake up, energizes me, and later provides calm; tea is "my drink".
5. I sweat the small stuff too much of the time.
6. I really do like to get compliments. :)
7. I'm a neat freak (not as bad as Felix Unger but I don't appreciate junk all over the place).
8. In spite of my attempts to proofread, I still discover embarrassing typos after I've published or emaiiled something. (See?)
9. I'm ambitious. This may come as a surprise to many, who consider me to be relaxed and easygoing.
10. I'm a bit shy, but can act confident.

I'd like to pass this award on to the following bloggers I admire; they're honest and speak their minds in a thoughtful manner. Without further ado, here's my list of award-winners:

To Christie for Losing the Low Carb Way
To Heidi for Single Parenting
To Mee for Books of Mee
To Myrthe for The Armenian Odar Reads

Congratulations to all of you. I enjoy reading your blogs, and hope you'll participate.

11 comments:

  1. Suko, you did very well! I find your honest scraps wonderful revelations about you. happy scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Susan! I am honored with your award. I will have to think a bit about the ten honest things, but I will come up with something. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Kim. It was a lot of fun!

    Myrthe, you put so much thought into your blog (which has already won other awards). I look forward to reading your list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Suko! My hands are very full right now, but hopefully I can come up with something soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No rush! This is the busiest time of the year for a lot of people.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let me give you a compliment . . . your blog about books keeps me coming back for more, and now I consider you my friend. Thanks for this fun award. I'll get right on it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your kind words, Christie!

    Both of your blogs are worthy of the award. I look forward to your list (something tells me it's going to be LOL funny!).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have enjoyed reading your posts as well. It's fun to learn more about you! I would like to learn more about Myrthe. You mentioned Armenia. My parents are leaving on a mission to Armenia in two weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Myrthe has a terrific blog about books, and great photos of Yerevan as well.
    How exciting for your parents to go to Armenia (I'm part Armenian)!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, Suko,
    I haven't blogged for over a week --- but will do so now.
    Thanks for your kindness. You always say the nicest thing!!!

    Merry Christmas!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you and Merry Christmas, Heidi!

    Happy holidays to everyone who visits this blog!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make this site lively! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I value each one, and will respond to questions.

If you're entering a giveaway, please leave your e-mail address (or a link that leads to it).









Some of the books featured here were given to me free of charge by authors, publishers, and agents. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.

BLOG ARCHIVE

Blog header by Held Design

Powered By Blogger